Quinn Casual Plaid Flannel Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Unit Price
The Quinn Plaid Flannel Shirt is super comfortable and suitable in any season. Button it up or leave it open. Wear the sleeves long or roll them up and secure them with the tab and button. Order one size up if you prefer a looser fit.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. All returns are given in the form of store credit.
Please note colors may slightly vary based on your monitor's settings.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as, instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives.
If you believe you have received DEFECTIVE merchandise, please contact us within 3 days at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resolve the matter.
We will not make any exceptions if you have had the merchandise in your possession for an extended period of time, removed the tags, washed it, or worn it.
We inspect each and every item that enters our warehouse in order to avoid such problems as much as possible.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- All BOGO Free Orders, as well as all items in the Sale Collection, including Sale Apparel, Accessories, and Jewelry, are Final Sale.
- Items with a 25% or greater discount will also be considered Final Sale. There are no exceptions.
- The term "Final Sale" refers to an item that cannot be returned, exchanged, or given store credit.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Returns will be credited with an electronic store credit (Gift Card) for the original purchase price; we do not offer refunds in order to provide free shipping and discounted return labels. According to federal law, gift cards expire 5 years after the date of issue.
- Items that have not been worn, washed, or altered may be returned if the original tags remain attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box and in exterior protective packaging.
- Items that appear worn, have makeup, deodorant, or animal hair on them, smell of cigarette smoke or fragrances, are damaged, have tags that are not attached, or are received more than 30 days after the order date, or are Final Sale will not be accepted.
- After 30 days, we will contact you to arrange payment for shipping them back to you, or we will donate them to charity.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. Returns will be credited with an electronic store credit (Gift Card) for the original purchase price; we do not offer refunds in order to provide free shipping and discounted return labels. According to federal law, gift cards expire 5 years after the date of issue.
We photograph each item and make every effort to show accurate colors, measurements, and patterns. Items with minor variations will not be considered defective because each item may be slightly different in pattern placement or color.
Please read the item descriptions thoroughly.
Thank you SO MUCH for supporting our small business by shopping with us! Without you, we'd be nothing.